If you got divorced at 36, met someone a year later...

...and he wanted to stay together, would you have his baby that late in life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• For me, he'd have to prove himself before I'd have a child with him. I'd have to be with him for some time before bringing a child into the relationship based on words alone (him saying he'll stay together)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I was 37 with my first and then 39 with my second just make sure you listen to the doctor go to all your appointments and take your prenatals. GL I wish happiness God Bless!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I don't know if I would.. but I agree with the PP... check with your doctor!
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I am 35, divorced, and have been with my SO for over a year. I plan on having children with him. I wanted to be done having children when I turned 35, but that's not what life had in store for me. For me, yes, if I loved him, I would have a chlid that late in life.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I am 34 with a 7 year old and have met a great guy who will be 40 next year. He doesn't want kids and I don't really want another one either, so he is a great match for me! If he did want a child we would have to have a nice long talk about it... :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• wanted to stay together? like shacking up but not married? no i wouldn't do that. i was divorce for 12 yrs got remarried at 34 waited a yr to have a kid and now 37 and plan on having another in a few months.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Do you already have children? How old are they? If yes, how do they feel about it? How old is this other guy? If he's in his 40's and never married, then why hasn't he ever been married?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• in time ever thing was a okay yes i would
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not unless we were married and the relationship, after a time, felt stable enough to bring a child into the family.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 7:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Got divorced at 33 got remaired at 35. I would love to have a baby with DH.
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 4:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010