If your sister said this to you........................how would you take it?

Long story - short version: My son graduates this Dec from college with Mechanical Engineering degree. He has been was hired as a Mechanical Engineer job with his top pick company. There were over 2000 applicants for this position.
My sister emailed me and said she heard he got this job but FYI heard this company was sending jobs elsewhere, hope it doesn't affect his job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• i would say you have a jealous sister who is just sending hate email to you
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I think she is just being helpful...
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 4:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would take it as a comment from my sister and some sort of warning as to what this company is doing, nothing less than that, how do you take it?

Answer by older at 4:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Don't listen to her. If she doesn't work for the company and its only here say then let it go. YOur son is smart and will figure something our.
    Anonymous

• I would be offended but thats because my sisters can be bitches and they would be saying that to spite me. Not sure if that's what she is doing to you, I don't know her or her personality. She might be saying that because she cares. But I know my sisters and they would say that just to get me riled and it would work.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You know best if your sister was being passive aggresive because you know her personality. I think it was just a warning my sister isn't like that so I would think she was just being helpful.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I agree she is looking out for his best interest. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Depends if my sister is known to make negative comments when something good is happening. Maybe she was just relaying some info .. ??
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Ummm....I would look at it as just some interesting information and I would find out what it means, was it going to affect my son.
    So......what is the big deal?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Depends is your sister normally a thoughtful person just giving you a heads up...or being a bitch? With me it would be like " grapevine alert:" and being nice but other people not so much
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010