Do you have an unemployed friend who says they hate Mondays? Yet they aren't working or even job hunting to have a reason to hate Mondays?

I mean COME ON!

Lol, I could see it if they were even job hunting... SERIOUSLY job hunting and not this I applied somewhere so I'll apply somewhere else next month crap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• They are lazy and just want everything handed to them is all.. They hate mondays cause they know they have nothing to do but waste time instead of being productive.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 4:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i am unemployed, i stay at home with the kids for a living. i hate mondays because i enjoy the weekend so much when hubby's home and we get to spend quality family time together.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Several people in my family are unemployed right now. They hate to see Monday come because the weekend lets them forget they are unemployed for a couple of days. Then Monday comes around with no job and not too many prospects to apply to.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Lol, that is annoying! When I was a SAHM i swear all my days ran together so I wouldn't even know if it was Friday or Monday! So glad I'm a working mama!! Being at home drove me crazy.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• YOUr not unemployed your a full time mom.. I stay home with my kids too.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 4:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Just because you decided to stay at home doesn't mean you aren't unemployed. You are unemployed by choice...which isn't a bad thing...but unemployed none the less.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I don't go to a job, but I don't look forward to Mondays because it means the weekend is over and I have to get my daughter off to school and pick her up and make sure she does homework, etc. I wouldn't say that I hate Mondays though, I just don't look forward to the weekday schedule compared to our more laid back weekend schedule.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I run several online shops (8) and am a SAHM and I dread Monday's because it's back to work and back to school for my son.
    The old grind....ugh!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• dont you just hate when people who HAVE jobs look down on their friends who do not?? who say i hate mondays because they have to go to work and get paid for it?? i mean you dont have to like your job but at least you have one.

i am s SAHM (for now i am on docs orders and cant work) but i love the weekends because i get to spend time with my family. my parents and my hubby.. my days run together but i dont look forward to mondays because it reminds me (when i realize its monday) that i am at home not able to go to work. though i get to spend so much time with my daughter and i LOVE it, i still want to get out and do something. weekends give me a few days to not feel bad i am not at work
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2010