worried about your husband?

Am I the only one that has ever imagined how your husband would be if you died? I mean mine never lifts a hand to do anything. Can you imagine how he would be having to do everything all of a sudden. Would yours be able to do it? I know this may sound stupid, but I would be up in heaven, hopefully. Watching him running around like crazy. Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband was single for 10 years between his first marriage and when I met him. No, I'm not worried about him at all. He can clean and cook better than most women. My Grandma told him he would make me a great wife,and she was right! LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• He could do it. Mainly because he wouldn't have a choice.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 4:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Me personally/my husband.........

Mine would have no problem doing things/doing for himself if I died. I'm not his mom, I'm his wife.. lol... I don't do for him because he can't do for himself, what I do for him I do out of choice and appreciation/desire.. Not because he "needs" me to do them. He does most things for himself, I volunteer to do somethings for him just because I want to, but really, there are very few things that I do that he can't do or doesn't do himself as well.

My husband's issues if I died would be: mourning, loneliness, sadness, most likely some regret... Things like that. Not the inability to run his life/the home or care for our son (who is grown).
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yes, I worry about it a lot. I was given a potential cancer diagnosis this september and I offered to help my hubby pick out his next wife so she could help him raise our last 2 kids (the way I would want to)
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm not worried about my husband in that aspect. I would be more worried about how he would cope with the loss. He has been telling me lately over and over that I am the heart of our family and I'm the glue that holds everybody together.
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nope not in the least bit worried about how he would cope taking care of anything. He can take care of him self right now and does mostly. The only thing I do worry about is how he would raise our daughter since his grown children are not very nice people. I worry how our daughter would turn out since his thinking is so different on how to raise kids then mine. He doesn't say too much about what I do just letting me do my thing and she's a really good girl but I worry she'd end up a slut like her sister is. I also would worry about the next woman that would influence my daughter although he says he'd never get married again.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2010