What is a good gift for a great mom?

I can't think of anything to get my mom for Christmas...sometimes I wish I was still little and could draw her a picture =) I would love to get her a trip out of town but that's not in the funds right now =( So what are some good gift ideas for a great mom? I want to put my own spin on it...last year I made her homemade sugar free cookies and made her dinner a few times. any ideas maybe something could help me come up with a great gift!

OBImomma

Asked by OBImomma at 4:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• What about a photo book at shutterfly you could make one of you and her over the years.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• ria, has a great idea, those books are not that expensive and they look really good, it would be a very thoughtful and loving gift, I know I would love it.

Answer by older at 5:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I love the photo book idea too. But I know my mom loves when we give her lunch or dinner out with us!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Spending time with her and just take her shopping to see what she wants. Mother and daughter shopping time.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Pictures can be good memories and they can also backfirel I say that because it is one mroe reminder that she is getting older and time is getting away from her. It also reminds her what she wants to do but her body won't let her.... There is something you can give her..Its called the "The Gift Of Myself" book. In fact, you can make it. Get some colored paper, cut out some pictures from magazines, or drawn, or use stickers. Check at Wal-Mart for them, they have some great things they use for scrapebooks. Only what yours is going to say is, Monday.-This is a reciept for a back rub Tueday-This is a IOU a walk with me through the shopping mall. Wednesday-Your ticket for a homemade dinner from us with love Thursday- This is a Pamper moment where I'll wash your hair/do nails. Friday-This is Time Slot of your choice to watch a movie/game night You get the idea. make it for a week or once a month. Hope this helps. She'll love it
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 7:12 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I did a photo book from a photo site & she loved it!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2010