My hubby and I are planning on having a baby...anyone have any tips on how to speed up the getting pregnant part... please let me know

Any tips on how to make it happen quicker would be very helpful. Please let me know anything you might. Thank you.

lina_and_chris

Asked by lina_and_chris at 4:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it took me 6 months. the best advice i can give is just let it happen and have fun... dont stress.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 4:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I got pregnant when I wasn't even thinking about or wanting a baby, so the best advice I can give is to stop wanting it so much and it will happen!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Someone has already told you but DON"T let it stress you out. Mine was quick. I had a misscarriage on mothers day BUT by father's day we were pregnant again. Like everyone says don't think about it don't "PLAN" when you want it just don't use protection and just let it happen. Everytime you get a chance and feel like doing (the deed) do it and don't hesitate
    ButterflyMom194

Answer by ButterflyMom194 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008