What are some natural stuff you use for your face?

I have acne scars and was wondering if anyone knew of some natural ways of getting rid of them.

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Have you tried the Mineral Make up. My daughter uses bare minerals and they have a great mineral veil. Covers completely with out looking heavy or fake.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I use a gentle exfoliating scrub (like almonds or sea weed or just plain salt) when washing my face and apply a light mint oil with my moisturizer. also Honey! seriously honey is a wonderful thing for your skin. . . it helps it heal and repair itself. These things don't work over night. . . but have helped me wonderfully! I didn't have acne scars but scars for a dog. . . and you can hardly tell now that the scars are there and my skin tone is very even now too. GL
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 5:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I use Jordan Essentials gentle glycerin face bar followed by unscented Shea Body Butter. These 2 products cleared up my acne (even the deep seated pimples) eliminated the red scarring. Shea butter aids in skin cell regeneration for fast healing.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I love using exfoliating scrubs and masks for acne. They feel great and regular use has helped me in the past.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You said scar so, scar creame maybe? I would consult a Dematologist :)
    But, masks are a WONDERFUL prouct, especially a(n) organic or all-natural one of some sort.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 12:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2010