How do you organize your kid's toys??

Fuzzynvpeach

Asked by Fuzzynvpeach at 5:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• I use the clear 3 drawer set for each girl. It works so I and they can see what they have.
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 5:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• we have wire shelving that makes 12x12 cubbies, and then we have the fabric cubes. i got avery nametags and put a picture in them and clip them to the handle of the cube. so we have a cube for hotwheels, fantastic 4, batman, balls, etc.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Cubes, shelves, and a hanging basket. It works with the decor very well, organized, and every toy has a proper home. The toy is not put way until it is in it's home. Helps when we purge toys from the room to make room for new ones. I have to be organized or go crazy trying.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• decorative bins and baskets ( whatever the theme in the room is)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:56 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Bins, Baskets, and shelves. My daughters book shelf doubles as a dvd shelf and her toy box is a dress up bin for all her tutu's, dress up clothes and jewelry.
    RhiannaSanchez

Answer by RhiannaSanchez at 9:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2010