Tweet Drunk Much?

I have come accross tons of tweets from friends, family and co-workers that didn't seem right? After speaking with them 24hrs later it was revealed that they were drunk. LOL Are you an offender?

BrandaP

Asked by BrandaP at 5:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh wow---that could be a big problem . No,I don't tweet and I don't get drunk anymore. Its so yukky to get drunk....especially the next day.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No.

I very rarely drink anymore, and certainly not enough to get drunk.

On the RARE occasions I have had a little too much in the past, I have made sure my friends take my cell phone away from me so I cannot make random, and potentially embarrassing, updates to my social media.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No. I only do that in my favorite group on CM. They make sure to wake me up bright and early via text so I have plenty of time to enjoy my hangover. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2010