What Hairstyles Are You Wearing This Winter?

Hi Everyone,

As everyone know Winter season is coming near. To some of you I'm sure it seems like Winter's already here. But as this season changes to the very cold weather so should our hair care routines, as well as the types of hairstyles to wear.

What are some hairstyles that you plan on wearing to protect your hair in the winter season? What tips do you have in maintaining the hairstyle you plan to wear?

Thanks and look forward to reading everyone's responses.

Heavenly Essence, Inc.
"Beauty Without Allergies"
Visit http://pureityblog.wordpress.com for hair care and beauty tips for a more beautiful you

pureitybeauty

Asked by pureitybeauty at 5:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't lighten my hair in the winter so my hair is very dark brown. I have started to notice that it has static electricity. OY. I tend to let the back of my short hair grow out just a bit so it covers my neck.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm letting my hair naturally go back to it's original color. I'm wearing my extreme asymmetrical a-line this winter.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Extreme Asymemetrical a-line?
    I am considering having a Pixie. Always wanted one.
    Shoulder length, currently.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 12:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Thanks for answering. Do you all plan to wear loose fit hats to protect hair? What products will you use to maintain healthy, great looking hair?

From the answers it sounds like you are going to embrace the natural texture of your hair, which is good.

Heavenly Essence, Inc.
    "Beauty Without Allergies"
    pureitybeauty

Comment by pureitybeauty (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I will be wearing it short because it already is short LOL. It is a bob, a very nice chocolate brown with a couple piece-y highlights. I always wear hats in the morning between home and work, but that's more just to keep me warm :)
    I like to use deep cndtioners, especially in the winters here in UT it is so cold and dry. I like the "Beyond the Zone" line from Sally's. Their deep condtioner smells like candy.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 6:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010