Finding the best bargain?

Does anybody have a good method to be able to find the best bargain when rummaging through the sales ads?

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• If I want something on the pricier side, I'll go online and price-compare there. Most of the major retailers have their ads right on their site, or they have the ad price on the item. It saves me from running from store to store.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Some of it is comparison shopping and some of it is just training yourself to recognize a good deal when you see one. The sale price at one store is sometimes higher than the regular price at other stores.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• froogle.com thats a good comaprison sight for big price items! it gives you listings of sale prices from everywhere stores used people reselling! Its come in handy for me!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010