Did you bleed in your first trimester? Why?

After me and my SO had sex when I was about 6 weeks along, I started bleeding alot and it lasted for the rest of the night but get lighter as the night went along. I got pretty nervous and went into the DR the next morning right away. There ended up being no solid reason why, it was possibly just because my cervix was sensitive. Everything was fine and the rest of the pregnancy had no more bleeding!

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 5:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I bled for all 3 of my pregancies and I did it more then once but everything was fine. I went to the dr each time and everything was fine. So I don't know why we do.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It is possible to bleed in your first trimester, They call it break through bleeding. I did with my first child, Also you will notice that towards the end of your pregnancy after you have sex you possibly will bleed that also happened to me and it being my first I freaked out a lot... Lol but it turned out everything was fine. Good luck and I hope this information helped you out
    toriturtle

Answer by toriturtle at 5:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 7:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• no I didn't go have any bleeding
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I had bleeding with my last child in my first trimester. My doctor told me it was cervical irritation. That the cervix during pregnancy is filled with blood, and even the smallest bump can cause it to bleed.
    momofthree109

Answer by momofthree109 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010