How can I create/obtain bigger nipples? adult content

I have small ones or should I say....when stimulated....do not come out that much. I would love to have bigger ones. What products or what can I possibly do to obtain this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• you cant make your nipples larger! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Unless you go for cosmetic surgery, you are stuck with little nipples......

Answer by older at 5:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Plastic surgery.

That's about it. There are no products that you can use to make them bigger.

You can add rouge or coloring to your nipples and areola area to make them "appear" larger due to shading and contrast. (like some do paint on abs.. lol) . But not make them bigger.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• markers
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure it can even be done with cosmetic surgery. Not to have them look right, an you could lose feeling in them. The nipples are a very important part when you have an enlargement or a reduction.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. It is not that big of a deal.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• use a penis pump it temporarily expands a penis why not your nipples
    Anonymous

• Anon's penis pump suggestion is a pretty good one.

There are actuallly "pumps" (much like the penis pump but smaller) that are specifically made to enhance engorgement of the clit and nipples. The engorgement is also supposed to make them more sensitive to stimulation. These can be found at most "adult" shops/sex shops.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I didn't think there was anything out there to make them larger, other than surgery.
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• why would you want bigger ones? My dh calls em dick nipples, the bigger ones..lol. There is a woman at the strip club near us who has some monsters...they are so gross!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010