What are you most thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Kristin_Z

Asked by Kristin_Z at 5:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• My great family and my awesome life.

Answer by older at 5:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My wonderful family
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 5:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Im greatful to have all my children and grand kids in good health. im also greatful for my wonderful husband...
    jojo153

Answer by jojo153 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• that my family is all well and that we love each other
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I am most thankful for the health of my little girl.
    MMMom1121

Answer by MMMom1121 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm thankful that I'm alive. Last year this time the Dr. told my husband to take me home and keep me comfortable. There was nothing more they could do for me. But some of my Caregivers had a whole lot more faith that the Lord could do sometime for me. He did, He gave me strength to get out of my bed and start living again. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who felt so helpless, stand by my side, cleaning me, dressing me, and feeding me. So patient and loving.... I'm also thankful for the State who paid for my hospital stays and medications as well as providing us with Caregivers. I'm thankful that we have soldiers defending our country so I can rest at night. I'm thankful for CafeMom for giving us a place where we can come to find help/answers/comfort/ and friendship. It made all the difference in the world! Thank you for asking the question! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I am so thankful for my DD. In August of this year she had a grand mal seizure and ended up in a coma for 11 days. They could not tell us if she was going to live or if she would be the same child if she woke up. I am thankful that I was right by the police station when the seizure started, for all the Dr's and Nurses who helped her. The Rehab that taught her to walk and eat again. All the people who prayed for us and supported us. To God, for listening and believing that my little girl was worth saving. I am also thankful for all the soliders and there families who sacrafice everyday so we can have the freedoms we have.

Laslty, I am thankful for my wonderful and friends. My husband and two sons, who have been wonderful through this whole trying experience. My friends, whom I can call at any hour just to cry. Without them I would not have survived this.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Family and my husband.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• That I have a healthy baby!!!!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I've thankful for the ones I love, same as every other Thanksgiving. Well, the same as every other day of the year, for that matter. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2010