What's your idea of a perfect day?

Kristin_Z

Asked by Kristin_Z at 5:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not sure....but today is pretty damn good. Being EXTRA lazy and doing nothing but this and taken care of my kiddos. They play together now so makes life alot easier!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 5:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Either perfect weather and spending it outside or really HORRIBLE weather and spending it inside. I prefer the cliche days. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• saturday having someone come clean my house the way i want it cleaned. while my family and i go out and enjoy a wonderful day doin whatever we are in the mood for. oh and laundry too!!! lol
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My idea (and what I have every weekend!) of a perfect day is having Family time with my Husband and Son. It doesn't matter what We're doing, as We have fun no matter what We do and just enjoy being Together..and that is what matters. My Husband works long hours and on top of that, He is on night shift (which means He needs as much sleep as possible during the day)..so Our Son and I don't get much time with Him. Every weekend is spent Together as a Family, my Husband doesn't want to spend His only with Us time away from Us..and I couldn't be more grateful. I am so blessed to have Him, and Our amazing Son. They are my entire World!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My perfect day includes waking up to find the cleaning fairies have come to visit me overnight. My son doesn't throw a tantrum all day, my husband is unfailingly affectionate and helpful and dinner has been magically prepared by someone other than me. All the dishes are self-cleaing and the late-night fun with the hubby gets me to the top without any effort on my part! If I'm going to dream, why not dream big?
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• In a hammock, by a(n) unknown-marked river (or creek), with my 2 kids and husband.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 11:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Getting to sleep in, my husband making his awesome blueberry pancakes, and my house getting cleaned completely by someone else!
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 12:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My perfect day would be a day of relaxing with a good cup of coffee and a great book!!!!
    i_am_sum1

Answer by i_am_sum1 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• A day I get a nap, bath, dinner, a clean house, and not have to raise my voice all day.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• A day when our whole family can be together doing something we enjoy with no fighting, yelling, or arguing among family members. Hopefully, we will have one of those in my lifetime.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 1:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010