Do you get too wet? adult content

I have heard of ladies needing to use lube because they need that extra lubrication. What about ladies that produce too much lubrication on their own? What do they use?

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmm..

I've never thought there could be "too much" lubrication present.. lol

As far as I know, since we are talking about naturally occuring/natural body producing lubicration, that there isn't anything one can use to lessen the amount of fluids that the body is producing.

May I ask, just out of curiosity.

What are you using as the gauge for "Too much"?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• According to the conversation I was having... lol ... Too much would be the female getting really wet when intimate that it's sometimes hard for her and her SO to finish sex.
    mz_erica03

Comment by mz_erica03 (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• so....wipe it off
    Never heard of a woman not being able to finish because of too much lubrication

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• They can't finish????? lol.. Gotta tell you, I've never heard that one... hahaha

Sounds like there is a good chance that this person is "squirting" (female ejaculation) and really not aware that it's happening. Meaning that intercourse is continueing during the ejaculation so the fluids are all just staying in that general region (for lack of a better term..lol). This person may want to try having their partner stop intercourse and pull out so that they can just squirt freely and let the fluids out (so to speak..lol) so that there is not as much of a build up of fluids. That way she isn't so slipper that he slips out, if that's what is happening.

Yeah, I'm just shooting off the cuff with this one.. LMAO
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Possibly a question for a Dr.? If an increase in female secretions is a sign of something else such as STD's or something?
    Anonymous

• LOL! Thanks Pixie_trix.
    She doesn't have a problem having an orgasm. It's her SO who keeps slipping and gets turned off at times. She's worried about that, she says that they take brakes and shift positions so it's better for him. But she was wondering if there was something she could do so she's not so wet when she's intimate. I told her that he should be happy that he does that to her. It sounds to me like he really turns her on and her body is just that comfortable with him... but I'm no expert!
    mz_erica03

Comment by mz_erica03 (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You called it.. lol.. She should be really happy about it.. LOL

Really, some women would kill to be able to be not only that sexually stimulated, but be able to orgasm like that.. lol

Tell her to revel in our sexuality and the fact that her partner turns her own and gets her off that well :-)
    And that's whay she needs to try and communicate to him. That the reason she's like that is because he is soooo good a what he's doing to her.. lol.. Men love a good ego stroking like that any day of the week.. LOL

Switching positions is a good way to deal with this.and extend sex as well. (win win.. lol) Also tell her to try and throw in some during play (you know, foreplay but just doing it throughout not just in the beginning) as well. That way the stimulation and pleasure is still going on for both of them, her body will calm down a bit ( making it less slippery for him) and then they can get back to it!!!!
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:26 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I will definitely relay the tips! Thanks! :-)
    mz_erica03

Comment by mz_erica03 (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My fiance says there is no such thing as "too wet" :) The wetter the better:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Lol, I never had the issue of being too wet until I hit 35 and got a sex drive of a teenage boy! There have definately been times when I am too wet and wet in general when I am not having sex. It is annoying and being too wet can decrease sexual fricken therefore reduce the pleasure. So what I do is douche a few hours before sex. It actually makes a big difference. They also say allegery medicne helps dry the area up some. Google it and you will get lots of info on it!
    Anonymous