Is there a commercial that makes you laugh every time you see it?

see next question for those commercials you hate!

chris219

Asked by chris219 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like the GEICO commercial when the guy says "Did the little piggy go wee wee wee all the way home?" and then the pig says "Weeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeee weeeeee". Crack me up everytime when the mom says "Maxwell we're here. MAXXXXWELL" and then has his low voice. hahahahah
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 7:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• OH MY GOD the one where the guys in the doctors office and the doctor comes in and tells him to take a pill the guy looks at the dr all crazy and then the doctor screams take it! so the dr hurries up and runs out the room n a few seconds later a nurse comes in and says just so you know theres a patient from the third floor pretending to be a dr! every time that one gets me!!!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The Geico commercial with the woodchucks. .They are throwing wood into a lake and the guy comes up and yells, hey you woodchucks, stop chucking my wood. It cracks me up.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The cheez-its commercial, where the researcher guy is "testing" the cheese to see if it's mature...and the cheese goes (get progressively louder) "la la la....can't hear you, la la la can't HEAR YOU!!!" Gets me every time....my husband doesn't understand.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Wee Wee Wee!!! I love the pig one lol
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I love the new one for Traveler's insurance, with the little bunny that comes upon the rattlesnake, and the snake acts like it's gonna strike, and then the bunny sees the snake's rattle is a baby rattle, and then all the little bunnies come and start laughing at the snake. That one cracks me up everytime I see it.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I crack up at the piggy too! My family thinks I'm nuts!
    chris219

Comment by chris219 (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I LOVE the commercial for the photo program. The mother is switching heads on her family photos. She says "It gives me the family nature never could". It always cracks me up.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2010