migraines

Last Monday i woke up with a migraine and it started to die down by the time i went to bed around 11 at night but then i woke up with another migraine the next morning and i have been dealing with that for a week now. A few days my migraine would die down then start back up in the middle of the day. They are so bad nothing touches them. I have to stay in a dark room with no sound all day. Is there anything i could do to stop them or should i just suck it up and go see a doctor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Health

• Suck it up and see a doctor.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I use the WalMart brand Equate Migraine Formula pills. They work wonderfully! You should discuss it with your doctor anyway. Take care!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I have heard that certain foods can trigger migraines. If you can narrow that down, you might not have them as often. I would try something just for migraines before I go to the Dr.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:26 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Some foods do trigger but you should see a doctor. I have two friends who saw a neurologist and ended up on Klonopin. It has helped tremendously.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2010