How do you prepare a baby for pictures?

We are taking Christmas pictures and Edward will be 6 weeks old. What can I do to make sure he's not fussy?

lovingedward

Asked by lovingedward at 7:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Be sure that you have him for his pictures well before his nap time, while he's still fresh from a previous nap.

Answer by Bmat at 7:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Definitely feed them, make sure they've napped, but make sure they wake up on their own BEFORE picture time. Other than that, a 6-week old isn't terribly cooperative in my experience, but the pics are always cute regardless. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Make sure he's well fed, clean, and not overly tired.... Other than that, there's not much you can do to make a 6 week old "behave", heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would suggest bringing a second outfit in case of spit -up. I would also just take it easy. You will get cute pics...like the other posts go when his fed and rested!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• There is nothing you can really do. Feed him, bathe him and hope for the best. I have seen sleeping baby photos that are precious.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• yeah what they said,good luck
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2010