confuseed

,my sister just found out today that she might be rprego but she was told that she maybe losing the kid bc of her oddly shaped uterus.this is so hard on her in its self....but i might be prego too! ill find out from my blood test tomorrow,idk what ill do if i am bc i know this is gonna be hard on her and i mean i want to be but not with my sister hurting at the same time :( i need some advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Doctors tel women all the time that they can't have children, but most end up having healthy babies despite this just because a doctor told her she is at risk for a miscarrage doesn't mean she is going to have one and if she loves you I am sure she will share your joy if you find out your having a baby too good luck :) babies are miricles
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 7:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• She has yet to lose her baby. And you don't even know that you are. I'd let that be a bridge you cross when you get to it instead of putting added stress on both of you.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 7:26 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Me and my sister in-law was pregnant at the same time. I lost mine. I was sad, but I was still happy for her.
    The doctor are not always right.
    Me and the same sister in-law was pregnant the same time with our second child.
    near the end a doctor told her baby was dead, but would not take the baby out.
    She had her baby a month before me. A healthy Baby Boy.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2010