Defining Moments of Motherhood.

What was one of your defining moments where you just thought wow, now I KNOW I'm a mom.

Example: When my DD threw up on me this evening I had this realization that I have at one point or another had every singe one of my children bodily fluids on me. Blood. spit, vomit, pee... lol.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 7:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• This reminds me of the time my DD got sick, and I had a hunch she was going to vomit so I started running to the kitchen sink. Of course, I didn't make it and I got thrown up on, DH was right there and put his hands out from instinct to try and catch it I guess, so he's holding a handful of vomit, too, and it's all over the floor. The two of us had about five seconds of both staring at the other like what do we do now? And then my poor FIL was over and tried to help us clean up some all the time muttering "I don't really do vomit." But I guess we all loved her so much we could see the immense humor in the situation.

MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 8:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• When my girls were toddlers and slept in the same bedroom, daddy got up to see why they were crying and the minute he went in they both said, "not you, mommy"!!!!

Answer by older at 8:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• when all i wanted was ashiny new mini-van! Nothing elses was even exciting...LMAO 5 kids will do that
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2010