5 Things You Won't Believe Aren't in the Bible

Not a question really, but I ran across this yesterday and thought it was interesting ...

http://www.cracked.com/article_18757_5-things-you-wont-believe-arent-in-bible.html (clickable below)

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 8:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Religious Debate

• nothing surprising but interesting still the same! the pan-devil reference was new for me!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Had to save to favorites. I haven't had so much fun in a looooooong time!!! Hee, hee, hee.....
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I agree with okmanders, nothing surprising. I have read the Bible through, twice, and knew that none of that was in there.

Answer by missanc at 9:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I could have told you all that.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The only thing the author of that site is wrong about is the Devil not being described.... he is described as a fallen angel. If you know what angels look like in the Heavens... fallen angel is the opposite .

Other than that I knew all that stuff wasnt in the bible! I know the devil doesnt look like a horned guy with a pitch fork! :-) He looks a whole lot worse and you would be terrified if you saw him if you did not know Jesus! I know people who have and they do not wish it upon anyone!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• seriously? I don't think anyone really believes that angels are cherubs with wings that sit on your shoulder, or that Satan is red-horned guy. I thought it was a pretty pathetic site.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• That was really interesting! I saved that site to my favorites.
    Yup---it is amazing how many things people accept without even investigating and learning. Its kind of a robotic type of acceptance.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Interesting, saved it in my favorites.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I once got into an argument with a friend in high school over the Antichrist... she just would not accept that the little rhyme about the Antichrist that she thougth was Biblical was in fact from the movie The Omen... she got really annoyed when I wouldn't agree that it was in the Bible!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The article was pretty dumb.
    mel4christ

Answer by mel4christ at 3:21 AM on Nov. 16, 2010