Dose anyone have tips for sensitive and sore Nipples?

Dose anyone have tips for sensitive and sore Nipples? I have gone up 3 cups sizes in 6 weeks, not mention my breast are to the stage were they are preparing to produce milk. With me being a first timer idk what to do for it and my mom has not been pregnant in over 20 years, she says she is a little rusty on the subject lol Thank you for your help.

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 8:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I dont remember mine being like that before...but afterwards if they get dry or cracked lanolin is great! You can find it at target in the baby section, around breastfeeding supplies.

A little lotion never hurt them either...lol...if your skin is pulling tight and hurting.

Good luck!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• it sounds a little weird but highly appropriate, i use bag balm. its amazing, i use it not only on my nipples but also as a lotion for my breasts. just make sure you wipe it off clean before breatsfeedig.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I lube up in Pamler's Coco butter everyday,sometimes twice bc they itch so bad. What is bag balm? Were do you get it?
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Lansinoh brand lanolin. Comes in a purple tube. AMAZING! Safe to use while breastfeeding too!
    333sandy

Answer by 333sandy at 9:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You can get it at TARGET....maybe Walmart....but I KNOW for sure TARGET.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Awesome, Thank you ladies
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 8:10 AM on Nov. 16, 2010