I'm in the process of writing my first research paper...on "Teenage Pregnancy"! If there are any mothers who had children young that would like to help me, it would be GREATLY appreciated!!
I want to ask Moms:
- Did you have to make sacrifices?
- If so, what sacrifices did you make and why?
- Was the Father of the child supportive? How did he support his family?
- Did you work during pregnancy?
- If so, what did you do? How long did you work?
- How soon after labor did you begin working again?
- Did you go to school during pregnancy? Did you drop out, graduate or get did you get your GED?
- Did you enroll in College?
- If so, what did you decide to major in? Did you stick to it?
- Do you have more children now?
- Do you feel like you've been able to live up to your full potential despite having a child so young?
Please try to answer all 11 questions! I would really love to hear from you!! Thanks
Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Nov. 15, 2010
Answer by tootoobusy at 8:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2010
Answer by tootoobusy at 8:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2010
Answer by stamm at 8:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2010
Answer by inkydorei at 8:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2010
Answer by JLS2388 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2010
Answer by KitKatCadillac at 11:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2010