Should I get things ready?

I am measuring three weeks ahead. I am 30 weeks. I had an appointment today with an ultrasound. She is already engaged head down and all. My doctor was like "could be soon". I was also having some pressure so she checked me and I am 60 % effaced and about a centimeter dialated. I just don't want to get everything ready and stare at it for ever.... should I start now though?

Sierra15

Asked by Sierra15 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It;s never to early to be ready!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• you should, its never to early to be ready i agree and its actually nice to have things ready so you not pushing to get it done last min..
    mblucky

Answer by mblucky at 7:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I say definitely! If baby does come earlier than you're expecting, you will be SO thankful you are prepared! I'm at 32 weeks and have been having a lot of pressure/mild pain...I haven't been examined yet but I have an appt tomorrow. The feeling of all that pressure has sent me into panic mode though, because I have nothing ready! :-P
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008