Just need some opinions..

Ok so I'm a 21yr married girl who is on birth control but sadly misses quite a few days. However my hubby has had the sugary to fix him year I mean YEARs ago, but for some reason I've been having these signs... Such as re accuring dreams of me having a child(not every single night) People always asking me if I'm pregnate, by the way I look etc. I took an on line test and got 50% which said most likely I am. I do have some stymptoms but it still seems impossible. Please give serious imput. this is no joke. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well have u missed your period thats usually the sign that you are ... maybe u should take a test instead of wondering..
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:23 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• vasectomies are not fool proof honey.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Just think, if you are pregnant then that baby is determined to be in this world! He/she will have great purpose to defy all those odds!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• If you're missing pills, then you could definitely be pregnant. So if this is "no joke" don't fool around with online tests, go buy a test (if you've missed a period) and find out.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:10 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Yes hon a vasectomy is not fool proof. The tubes can grow back together if they were simply cut and tied. Stop wasting time on the computer and go buy a test at Target or if your budget is tight the dollar store. oh and dreaming of a baby means you are experiencing a new change in your life. Not necessarily that you are having a baby. It could be new job, new boyfriend, stuff like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• an online test? Seriously? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Go buy a pee stick or go to the doctor!
    Anonymous

• there is nothing you can do now so just find out for sure. it seems right that with missing pills and relying on his vasectomy as protection you could be pregnant. OR you could just have baby fever and your actions seem that way because you want it. go to the doctor
    brimarie8

Answer by brimarie8 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• The simplist thing to do is to go see your obgyn, or just buy a pregnancy test. You know what the saying is if man made it then it can be broken! Good Luck, but know that if you are pregnant first god intended for you to be and thats its simply just a blessing.
    little106

Answer by little106 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2008