why do i pee so much

I felt slight nausea this morning and did 3 bowel movements and my stomach still doesnt feel right. I have tried to drink tons of water but it just goes right through me. I'm wondering if I have something wrong with either my kidneys or bladder or maybe even have something wrong with my intestines. I'm hoping someone thats been through this may have experienced this before and got treated for it also I must add I've had dizziness. I don't have cash to see a doctor and I went to the emergency room and they did blood work and said it was fine they did a blood count said it was fine I just don't get it I'm tired of feeling this way its interrupting my home life and work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Health

• I am confused. It is far more expensive to go to the emergency room than to go to the doctors.

You probably have the flu. It will be over in a week.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You prob just have a bladder infection. Drink cranberry juice. Youll be fine. Ive had this before and it lasts 3-4 days tops
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• yea but why do I feel fine for a couple days and full of energy, then a few days later like today,I feel wiped out and everything goes right through me?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I read about intestinal parasites cause bad symptoms like these and that it can get to the brain and make your head feel like your gonna die like something is really wrong.Its an aweful feeling I would rather be in pain than to feel these scary sensations. =[ some times I just cry my eyes out cause I feel so strange
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2010