Calling Cloth Diapering Mamas who have used disposable liners in the past.

Im trying to decide if I want to buy disposable liners or just buy disposable diapers. I am going to my parents house for a week and I know they will not allow me to wash poopy diapers in their machine.

What kind of disposable liners have you used? Would you use them again or would you just buy disposable diapers?

mag12305cmg

Asked by mag12305cmg at 9:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes, I've used Bummis Bio-Soft liners when I CD'd my son. They're not that expensive and they're flushable so cleanup is easy. (Not recommended for septic tanks and they say you should let it sit in the toilet water for a bit to help it break down.) You still might get poop on the diaper though, especially if it's really runny. Otherwise, they're great for solid poops.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 9:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• unless you want to be packing around a load of icky cloth diapers the whole trip i would recomend getting disposable just for the trip.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• They won't have a problem with pee, just poop which is why I was thinking of going with the disposable liners. He is a toddler so his poops are usually solid,
    mag12305cmg

Comment by mag12305cmg (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• if his poops are solid, just get some diaper baggies (like the dog poop baggies) and the disposable liners, the kind i buy are even flushable (but i wouldnt flush them with a septic tank). but maybe bring a few disposable diapers incase he gets an upset tummy or something.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 6:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2010