Government Cover-Ups...

Do you think there are things our Government has things they are "covering up" and what kind of things do you think they are?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I believe there is corruption and cover-ups at every level. I believe it ranges from some of the simplest things to probably some pretty serious stuff. 

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Oh yes, I do...there are too many to list.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yes I do.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yeah what skittles said. and being a military wife...oh hell yeah i think there is some shady stuff going on in our govt...
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm not really sure.   However,  I have always been intrigued that Jimmy Hoffa was never found.   And, on a very serious note - I was a child when JFK was assassinated.   I watched Lee Harvey Oswald get shot on live TV.  None of it makes much sense to me, and I've been studying it for all these years.  My whole life changed after that day. (I don't blame the government for that. Life just happened.)  But, it makes it impossible for me to stop analyzing the assassination.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 11:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Oh yes.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Anything and everything is possible with our government. I keep my mind open and sometimes hate the things I research.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 11:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I think so.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• hell yes
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 1:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I have a whole book of them LOL. I can't find it right now to post the title, but it is a good book.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2010