TMI but will bowl movement straining cause misscarriage? (7 weeks preggers) adult content

I know this is not the topic of choice but latley I've been constipated, Im extremly worried that straining will cause misscarriage! Is this something to worry about, also, any advice on how to be NOT constipated, will be GREATLY appreciated!

tinys_wifey

Asked by tinys_wifey at 10:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No. Don't worry. Try drinking A LOT of water, walk frequently and maybe try eating Activia.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 10:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• thank you!!
    tinys_wifey

Comment by tinys_wifey (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You bet. Unfortunately the first trimester is a doozy on the old digestive system. It gets better during the 2nd trimester :)
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 10:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Glad to know its not just ME
    tinys_wifey

Comment by tinys_wifey (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Activia really helped me in the first trimester.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 10:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You can also get over the counter stool softeners. those worked for me and I still have to take them occasionally also drink some apple juice and make sure you have plenty of fiber in your diet.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My OB says NO to eating Activia because it can cause horrible pains that you don't want to deal with.... check the posts there was also someone who asked if they could eat it during pregnancy and there are a lot of answers to that.... My OB says stool softeners
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 2:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I ate Activia throughout my pregnancy without pains.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 1:10 AM on Nov. 17, 2010