i just found out i was pregnant today but i have been spot bleeding should i be worried?

blue_mustang04

Asked by blue_mustang04 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no a lot of women spot bleed some through thier whole pregnancy. The only time you should worry is if its heavy or you're in pain. If its a little bit of blood dont sweat it.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Implantation spotting and the sort. Like the other mama said, no pain, no worry.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Most cases spotting is normal and could be implantation bleeding. But seeing as you found out you were then the baby has already implanted and started the hcg hormone. So most likely its not implantation. No pain does not always mean no need to be concerned. I had no pain when I started to spot early in my pregnancy I went to my e.r. and they did an ultrasound and found multiple tears where my placenta was detaching from my uterus. It is normal to spot after sex or a vaginal exam. If you are spotting red or bright pink then you should call your doctor. They will be able to best tell you what is normal for you by using your medical chart. Until you can get seen just try to relax but if you start to bleed to where you need a pad then go directly to your emergency room.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2010