wat else can i do

well after i had my daugher i noticed my bladder was leaking because my underwear were always wet well i asked my dr and she told me ot do kengel excercises or how ever u spell it well its been two months and i havent seen any results is there anything else i can do bout it

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Health

• Are you sure it is tinkle? After I had my dd I was always wet down there (for like 3 months). My doc said it was just hormones. Use a panty liner so you don't get a yeast infection from it constantly being wet.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• yea it smells like ammoina and i had a aful yeast infection when i got out of the hospital after i had my dd
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i have heard that sometimes that just happens after giving birth. I have always had very strong Kegel muscles myself (pre-baby anyway), the men I had sex with have commented on it. SO would always ask me to "do that squeezing thing" when we had sex. Can you stop and re-start your urine flow at will?.....that is a sign of strong Kegel muscles. I can still do this but since having my son i have noticed that i leak urine occasionally when I have coughed or laughed very hard. It's weird.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• no i cant stop it outta know where i try every time i go to the bathroom and like sometimes i jus feel it coming out or when i snezze or cough as well
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would talk to a urologist. I know quite a few women that have had this issue; sometimes when you are pregnant your bladder "falls." They had a procedure done to correct it.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:08 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• just keep trying the kegels, when you go pee try to stop your pee for a few second, usually count to 5 and then increase as you get better, that's the best way to practice the kegels because you know you are using the right muscles. it can take time depending on how your labor went. if after trying for 2 weeks you don't see any difference try talking to your doctor.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 2:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2010