DO you like porn? Why or why not

I love porn my husband and i watch it together and separately. I dont have a problem with him watching it alone at night if im asleep or whatever. He doesnt have a problem with me watching it either. My question is do you like it and why or why not! Be nice please

elananme

Asked by elananme at 4:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• I love watching porn i try and get my husband to watch it with me more but i don't think he's into it as much as i am.
    Anonymous

• I'm not particularly into it for myself. But my boyfriend likes it so one time I suggested we watch it together. He really liked it and I enjoyed seeing him get so aroused by it. So in that way, I'd like to do it more because he likes it so much.
    Anonymous

• I don't watch it regularly, maybe once a month if even that. My boyfriend doesn't really watch it either. Sometimes we'll venture onto a site for fun and we'll watch it together, but it's not that big of a deal.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I like it and it doesn't bother me at all. I used to watch a bunch of it! But now I'm just not that interested. I suppose if it was on or my SO wanted us to watch, I wouldn't mind at all. It would be fun. We've never done that together.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 5:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• my hubby and i watch alone and together. When we're together we take turns teasing the other one, until the movie is over or until we can't take any more teasing. its fun and i'm more likely to do things that aren't something we normally do...
    Anonymous

• it really doesn't do anything for me at all. i think my hubby would rather have the real thing then waste his time looking at it. we have looked together and as far as i know he has never looked with out me. i don't think he would unless he thought he would get sex in order to get off from what he started.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• We don't do porn. It isn't allowed in my marriage. It is something hubby and I worked out while we were dating.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• PORN is a poor excuse for letting your mind go cause you are so bored that you can't come up with anything better on your own it really violates other humans and ya i know if you don't like it don't watch it it just irritates me when i'm trying to do something on my computer and i have to see that crap in front of me once i was looking for a police auction for petes sake i am sure the con who hack the site thought he was a real funny genious it shocked the crap out of me and i felt like an idiot cause my niece was watching what i was doing on the computer iwish some really good hacker would think that it is wrong to have these pop ups and fix it once and for all
    smoothiequeen

Answer by smoothiequeen at 7:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I like it sometimes but um mm no maybe he watches it but I'm not sure but I really don't like it cause it could make a big problem.

Anonymous

• I only like girl on girl porn, guys in porn are just nasty.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:07 AM on Nov. 4, 2008