Pregnant? Maybe :) adult content

Hello all! I have had the craziest past 14 days lol. I have a paraguard IUD, or the copper 10 year one. And I'm about 13 days late. Called my doc, she gave me an appointment for a week later, which is tomorrow, just in case it's late just cause sometimes mother nature throws us that curve ball lol. On Saturday I had some brownish discharge, same for sunday. Today there was nothing, until late this afternoon, I had some brownish pink discharge that had some small clots. My normal cycles go like this...first day spotting, next day heavy, after that for 2-3 days super heavy, then tapers off to nothing. And they're always like that. Never different, lol. Til this month. What do you guys think? I did take 2 HPT's and they were both neg, but I took them pretty early. I've been feeling super nauseous all day for the last 3-4 days, and as I'm a sufferer of HG, that's not surprising if I am preggo. It's just scary because of the IUD.

Sexymama1929

Asked by Sexymama1929 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• what exactly are you asking? if you're pregnant? don't know. nobody here can tell you for sure.
    Anonymous