What do your family members want for Christmas?

Merry Christmas!

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 11:39 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• Husband wants rockbank 3, little does he know I got that for Thanksgiving (witch is his birthday) so I got him the XBOX slim for Christmas. Anyone have any good places to hide gifts?

Kids- ones going to be 5 months and son is almost 3, he just wants toys haha oh and cookies

I want a giddle skillet and my daughters tattoo

No one else has told me what they wanted, but I got some nice gifts :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I have no money for gifts, so I don't care!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not a clue... We don't buy for any of them anyways, just the kids & each other.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My two granddaughters want Pillowpets, so they will each get one. My son hasn't really said what he wants. Not sure what we will get the older grandkids, but them, and my younger son will probably be the only ones we buy for.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I saw this magazine ad that had an ornament you can hide money in, so I told my teens I was going to get them each an ornament and hide $20 in it. Going to hang it with the other ornaments and on Christmas morning they had to figure out which ornament it is! Ok, maybe not, nor did I get a positive reaction from my teens...lol,,,,,,,,,have no idea yet, but Im sure they will let me know!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Depends on how much it takes to fix the car cuz our one and only car broke down tonight. If a lot the boys get the $39 mp-3. If nothing maybe each a $99 19" TV. Also depends on what we get on black friday sales both these items are at BF at WM.
    I am getting excited and deciding what all to get the grandkids. WM has these cute build a bear workshop kits for $10 and the usual pj's for $4 and sweatjackets for $5 The grown kids are getting the flip waffle maker for $10 (me too!!) and Hubs is probably getting the $15 wet/dry vac then late teen kids away at school get $$ and some cologne or... so hopefully no more than $400 total left to spend with the $75 I've spent so far and the $25 for supplies for my parents gift basket goodies should wrap up around $500. I bet I go over somehow.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:37 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My husband wants, and will be getting, the Nightmare Before Christmas Yahtzee game. My three year old, well she doesn't care as long as she can play with it really. The baby doesn't much care either at 2 months. But they'll both for sure be getting ornaments. Ryker already has his.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:21 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My hubby just told me that there are not going to be Christmas presents this year for us, just some toys for the kids. I am dissapointed because Christmas is my birthday too giftBut I understand, we are not doing so well financially.

bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Mainly gift cards.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My dh is just getting needed stuff- shoes, socks, shirts, underwear.
    My ds wants trains (geotrax)
    And my dd wanted a pillowpet & cinderella carriage toy :)
    txdaniella

Comment by txdaniella (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Nov. 22, 2010