First Pregnancy, Im a teen.

Just wanting to know if my first pregnancy is normal. My breasts and nipples are sore, and larger. And i have been sleeping like 10-16 hours a day. I have headaches that come and goes. I have a lot of white discharge. My lower back has dull pains sometimes, i don't puke but i get neasous. I have mood swings and i don't eat much but I've been craving things i used to hate. Ive had cramps and i feel like I've done 1000 crunches. And my legs are super sore and i don't know why. Oh and i have another question, Id you are 4 weeks pregnant isn't that 2 weeks gestational? So if you got pregnant like 3 days after your period (i know unlikely) and that was 3 weeks ago wouldn't you show up on a test? And would the baby be measure larger than normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds normal to me. Good luck! lol Sounds like you're having fun already......
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 5:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• All the simptoms I had in early stage, I'll get better! Get planty of sleep and keep yourself warm.
    I don't think your baby is larger than it should be, is it possible you got pragnant before your period? I had my period for the first month while i was pregnant...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Thank you guys and it is possible i bleed 3 days before my period and it lasted 3-4 days and it never filled one pad the whole time.
    Anonymous

• sounds like you had implantation bleeding.. but everything sounds normal to me.. the soreness could be explained if you're farther along than you think you are.. could be your round ligaments stretching for baby..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2008