Spanx? girls bestfriend or foe?

I recently went to a lane bryants and purchased one for about $40, good price. i love how they feel gives me way more confidence & a better posture. BUT in the back it keeps folding down.. ERRR!! any one else in my boat? any ideas on how to fix the problem??

KaisMother

Asked by KaisMother at 11:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No help here lol, Im not a fan :) My body is so not made for them hahaha
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!! I LOVE THEM!! I never wore a body shaper until recently and WOW!! I lost some weight but just wasn't looking good in the "next size down" jeans - I was just in between. So I decided to try one and FELL IN LOVE!! I got mine at Kohl's. I didn't buy the Spanx brand but I bought a longer style so I can hide the "muffin top" and I am able to pull it all the way up to where my bra kind of hold it in place. They did a "try it before you buy it" segment on our local news and they suggested buying a top because they had the same problems. When they paired the top with the bottoms and made sure the "shirt" part was over the band of the "bottoms" it didn't roll as much. I have also seen a full-body shaper - top and bottom in one.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Yes, mine do the same thing. It is very annoying. Victoria secerets for just a few dollars sell, ooohh I cant think of the name of it, but if you ask the clerk there they will know exactly what you are talking about. They are strips that have sticky adhesive on both sides, almost like double sided tape but not hash to your skin. I put that on across the inside of the back. Leaving the side that will stick to you with the tape on it until I get it on. Then once it is on, i remove the paper and place the adhesive stips things to my skin. It works like a charm and no more folding in the back.
    mommommomomom

Answer by mommommomomom at 8:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• hate them and was uncomfortable wearing.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I had the same problem. Hate it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• dont have that problem I war mine every day even under jeans and tees. maybe try another style. They do make a full body suit or try just the cami. it has a tummy slimming panel as well.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 5:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• havent gotten one yet.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010