Where Are You?

Hi,
I've been going for my check ups like I should, and Doctor told me the baby's healthy ( thank god). But Im worried because Im not feeling her move everyday ( only once a day ). Doctor told me everything is okay, but I dont feel okay...How should I think about this situation.

EndlessM

Asked by EndlessM at 11:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Im 20 weeks
    EndlessM

Comment by EndlessM (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I didn't feel the baby move regularly until about 24 or 25 weeks.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It is still pretty early. When does baby seem to be most active? Try drinking a glass of cold sweet juice (favorite?) and laying down for an hour and just paying attention to your baby and your body. I'm sure you will feel more movement. IT's hard to notice the tiny kicks and bumps when we are active all day long. Plus it's a great time to get to know your baby. Go ahead and talk to him/her. :) They love to head the sound of your voice.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• There are a lot of women who don't feel their babies move that much around 20 weeks. It could be how the baby is positioned. Here in about 2-3 weeks you should be able to feel the baby move a lot more. Try drinking some orange juice then lay down on your left side for 30-45 mins and count how many movements you get. Good luck

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• At 20 weeks babys movements are still sparce and its normal to feel movements every couple days. In a few moee weeks you'll be feeling ur baby moving all the time.
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 7:06 AM on Nov. 16, 2010