What is the best hair color brand?

I used to have my sister, who was a hair stylist, color my hair. Its real expensive and she cant do it for me anymore. I dont want to keep paying all that money. I was growing it out to my natural light brown but my roots are really bad and I cant wear my hair down anymore cause it looks disgusting! I just want some store bought brand from walmart that will do a good job. What do yall recommend? I want a Medium-Dark brown.

annamcg18

Asked by annamcg18 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would use Garnier or Loreal brand...they seem to be good and claim to have vitamins in them.
    MrsReagan

Answer by MrsReagan at 12:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I just used ClairolNatural Instincts, in Ebony mocha two days ago, and I LOVE IT! It's a non-permanent hair color which means that it's "supposed" to last for 28 shampoos, although it could last shorter or longer depending on the person. It's a "brown black'" shade so you may want to go with something a little lighter, but I love the results that this gave me. I started with non-color treated hair though. I've also used the Clairol Nice & Easy with decent results once before. I would highly  recommend getting one of the salon color bushes/ wands that help you apply your color more evenly. Good luck! :)

MacyKaysMommy

Answer by MacyKaysMommy at 1:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• gariner nurtisse
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I use Perfect 10 because is only takes 10 minutes and the color is true to the box. I'm impatient when it come to that on my hair.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 1:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010