What is a safe way to block ppl from getting on porn on my computer???

I went through my computer and found porn sites on them, I do not agree with porn its very degrading and dont allow it in my home however when I asked my husband about it he said it was not him and I know it was not my 10,7,6,2 or 1 year olds so it could not be anyone but him and when I told him this he got angry and started yelling..... So all I want to know is what is a safe and active way to block these kinds of sites from being gotten on????

countrymom1982

Asked by countrymom1982 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk to your husband don't porn proof your computer that's just silly.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Ok I tried to talk to him but if he is going to lie about it then how do I talk to him and if for some reason its not him then the only ones it could be are my kids and thats not somthing I want any of my kids to see and they do get on my computer all the time and I dont need then clicking on one of his porn sites and seeing the crap!!!!
    countrymom1982

Comment by countrymom1982 (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Well, frankly, you don't want to hear this, but if your husband wants to look at porn you don't have the right to stop him. He's a grown man. As for the kids, if you are worried about them seeing that kind of thing monitor what they are doing. There is frankly no such thing as a program that will fully block porn or anything else. Even the ones the schools use that are meant to block inappropriate content (you know the "industrial strength" programs) don't block everything...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:00 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Parental controls
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:07 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He may be a grown man but he should respect our marriage and respect how I feel about that kind of stuff the way I see it is he didnt like smoking I have smoked since I was 13 years old and when I got with him he asked me to stop smoking because he didnt like it well due to respect that I had for him and our relationship I stopped and if he does not have anymore respect for me and our relationship not to do that knowing how I feel about it then why stay in the relationship????
    countrymom1982

Comment by countrymom1982 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Nov. 16, 2010