Did you read it yet?

The Wal-mart black friday ad is out. It has some fun household stuff like a flip waffle maker for $10 and 4 setting Corelle fopr $13.
The little kids pj's are $4, but I was supprised that there weren't any basket/footballs. I depend on those every year for my guys.
My boys should be getting the Dickey's sweatjackets for $12. Undies for $7 and a toy. We wanted to consider the $98 19" TV's but the car broke down tonight so some of our christmas savings are going to be spent elsewhere. You know the good old one step forward 2 steps back situation

mom2priceboys

Asked by mom2priceboys at 1:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Shopping

• I wish you luck in getting what you want. I am interested in things, like the jeans for my hubs and whatnot. But I refuse to deal with the crowds and all that so I usually just see what's left at asane hour of the day. If there is ever soemthign I'm trusly dying for, well, we'll see.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• From what I've heard on the news, a lot of Black Friday sales are come ones and many of the "sale items" are in extremely limited quantities. They've said that the stores want business and there are good sales throughout the season. of course if you're lucky enough to get one of the sale items you've done well!
    Good luck with your car!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 4:57 PM on Nov. 18, 2010