Christmas present for an 8 1/2 year old boy...

I'm trying to pick out a Christmas present for my eight and a half year old son, in the price range of $45-$75 dollars... it's going to be his "big" or "santa" present. Any suggestions???

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 1:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Air hockey table... a pogo stick, moon shoes, motorized skate board, stereo, tv,
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• what does he like to play with
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 1:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• depends on what he is "in" to right know......stop and think about the things he plays with and does around your house.....ie looks at bugs, plays video games , makes race tracks out of sticks...etc.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He plays video games, and he reads.. a lot. He's really into, like.. army stuff, and Harry Potter/Star Wars... but I'm getting my girls these huge playset things, and I don't want them to open something huge and for him to get... like... a Lego set or something. And I don't want him to have move video games... he's got plenty as it is
    prinzesstephi

Comment by prinzesstephi (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2010