just starting out...not sure what to do??

Hey moms! So I have recently started writing a weekly advice column for an online newspaper but, I getting stuck because no one is writing me questions lol! Any advice on how to get some exposure so that I start getting some more e-mails to respond to???? Thanks ladies!

momofone072506

Asked by momofone072506 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• craigeslist
    mel4christ

Answer by mel4christ at 4:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Put a little note in each article saying they can email you questions for future articles. Have a catchy email name set up.

Can you just make up some juicy questions or have some friends write some for you? I would do it for you if I knew more about the types of questions you need....
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If there are no questions to answer you could write an advice tip. Something about marriage, money, etc. Then list your email address for questions.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If you're just starting out, you may need to make up questions for the time being. And, as the others said, include an e-mail. Ask for submissions, don't assume people will automatically know.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Talk to the marketing department of the newspaper

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010