Anybody have a husband that doesnt like sex? adult content

He never wants sex, he says its not important.

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 1:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Was he like this when you were first together??? There are some men who have low sex drives, but I think they're in the minority. If this is something new, then I'd want to know what's going on. If it's not, did this bother you before? Sexual compatibility is very important in marriage. It's fine if both people have a low sex drive, or if both people want it all the time, what's important is that you are both on the same wave length, otherwise it can become a major issue. Sex and money, the biggest marriage problems. So he's right, it's not important.....as long as it's not important to either of you. If it's important to either one of you, then he's wrong.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:52 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Mine wants it only at night not at any other time of day irrespective of if I want it or not.Sometimes I want it in morning or some other time,but he never lets me 've it
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I wish I did. I was sexually abused as a child. So I don't care anything for it now. I still do it though to make him happy. Just not as much as I would if I enjoyed it to.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm left wondering what your husband does think is important in terms of physical and emotional connection, OP.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You may not like what I'm going to say but it's not that he doesn't like sex, it's that he doesn't want sex with YOU. My husband would say this and even say that it wasn't important, that he had a low sex drive...blah...blah...blah. But when he had the affair last year, not only was he pounding the nasty slut without a condom about four times a week but he was also coming home and getting it on with me the same amount. I was disgusted when I found out. So, again my dear, you deserve a man that wants you. The human being wants that kind of attention from their life partner and yes, no sex, even when every thing else is good, can make or break a relationship.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2010