OMG WTH was that?!

I was just browsing through some pictures and I found some pictures from my cousins birthday. In two of the photos, it was my ex BF, my DD and myself. He is not DD's father. We had a crazy relationship, tons of ups and downs, it was completely dramatic. On good days we were really really good. On bad days it was like oil and water. We broke up on not so wonderful terms. I have since met an incredible man who I plan to marry in February. I love this man with all my heart, I know that I have found my soul mate. So WHY did I just feel a flood of emotion just buy looking at these pictures?? It felt like the wind was knocked from me and my heart leaped in to my throat. I haven't thought of him in ages. I know I don't want to be with him but it was just so weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• probably because u didnt expect to see it.
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 1:49 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• you are looking at pics from a happy occasion. Sounds like there where more unhappy times with him then happy ones. It just took you back to a place and time when you where happy with him. But thats not who he is all the time and you really know that deep down. I can look at pics of my ex from happier days and remember when, and miss that man, not the jerk my ex turned out to be, sounds like the same for you too
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yeah that's probably right BeyondHopes. I am happier now with my fiancee than I ever was with that other guy. It was just so weird!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Nov. 16, 2010