sex after childbirth adult content

How long did you wait? Was it/is it still painful?

I'm wondering because it is extremely painful, just tried 2 days ago- a month after my son was born, and I'm hoping it will stop hurting so badly!

Evansmommy91

Asked by Evansmommy91 at 1:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Health

• with my first iw atied 6 weeks.. it hurt a bit we were jsut gentle
    with my 2nd i waited 12 weeks, and is still hurt almost 18 months later it depends on how the labor went
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 2:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I think we waited 8 weeks. Took it slow and gentle.
    and now 7 months later when we find the time and I the energy it ROCKS!!! Lol. Best sex in a long time for me.
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 2:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Each pregnancy was a little bit different for us. We waited the standard 6 weeks with our first. Without our third we only waited 3 weeks. We took things nice and slow and it wasn't 100% at first but we got into it and enjoyed it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I've done it anytime from 3 to 6 weeks after and it always hurts the 1st time, I would suggest a couple glasses of wine and a good lubricant
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 9:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• we wait 40 days after a boy and 80 days after a girl because of our biblical beliefs
    luvbeinmomma

Answer by luvbeinmomma at 11:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2010