Agree or disagree: "Money can't buy you happiness."

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 2:27 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Agree, but it can give you peace of mind.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 7:39 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• To an extent. I don't think that money alone can buy you happiness but it can make life a lot easier and thus relationships easier which is the true way to gain happiness. Lack of money puts lots of stress on a marriage, it can still be strong with that added stress but it is much harder.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:54 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It gets you closer. If you are one of those living from paycheck to paycheck. Money would sure make you happier. But money alone can't do it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• In general......NO! In certain aspects (regarding for example, what I want for my child/ren)........YES! But these are just guesses, I have never been wealthy. I did have a short period in my life where money was not an issue but I was young and dumb with no kids, if I had that money now I would do a whole lot different with it!!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• it sure helps:-)
    mel4christ

Answer by mel4christ at 4:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Agree, but it sure helps to ease tensions !!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It helps, LOL, but I don't think money ALONE will make you happy! You could have all the money in the world and STILL be miserable if you don't have anyone to share it with!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Maybe not, but it sure can make life easier. There's nothing worse than worrying and wondering about how to pay the next bill or buy food. That is not happiness!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It helps, but I believe you don't have ANYTHING if you don't have your health.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• no
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 3:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2010