what is ur

view about the general outlook of society towards women

A11

Asked by A11 at 2:37 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• "you are" or your
    tsjpop

Answer by tsjpop at 2:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• oh lol, since it was big letter UR I didnt pay attention to the general outlook part. I think generally the society of today is mostly made up of women, more confident women than in the past, and we aregoing to take over soon!
    tsjpop

Answer by tsjpop at 2:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• little women- also in general the weaker- sadly thats how I feel that society sees women.
    littlejulie

Answer by littlejulie at 2:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I think men made women to be an object that should look a certain way or else they are not good enough, and women let men do that by not standing up and giving them the middle finger and saying, I am a women and I'm proud of how I look and who I am. girls are growing up insecure from a very very young age, with their insecurities they let boy/men walk all over them. I think girls/women shouldn't chase guys but let the guys chase them for once and that would make it a lot easier, for the most part men got women wrapped around their finger, not all but most. Just my opinion.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:19 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Unfortunately, no matter how much we progress in this society, there still are and may always be double standards. Let me give you an example: when my husband cheated last year, my mother said "ayi honey, it's not big deal, how many time did your father cheat on me...they are just being men" and my father-in-law said "what, if this is the first time he's cheated on you in 19 years, consider yourself lucky." I wanted to kill them both!!!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I see women as being treated equal for the most part. Certain industries are male dominated, but you see women advancing and holding positions of power (oil companies come to mind.)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:32 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I think it will be better when we get what men are paid.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010