Worst Names

Ok so I recently I was introduced to (I sh*t you not) A Dysentery Graves. WTF?!?!?! The lady's (yes people this was a female) kid were names Cholera and Chlamydia. . . Now I ask you WHY????
So what is the worst name you have ever heard? Be honest. . . I know some of people might like these names but seriously. . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Baby Names

• Twin brothers named Shadow and Wisper, last name Heart. And their little sister was Soul. Shadow, Wisper and Soul. Seriously, I feel sorry for these kids. The boys are in my daughters' class and they get teased all the time. The girl is not in school yet..
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 1:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I love these posts because everyone always claims to know an orangjello or something like that.
    The worst names I have seen are names that are spelled so badly so as to make them look unique that you wonder if the parents can spell at all.
    I can't stand the name Bryleigh, girl or boy, it sounds like you are trying to puke.
    Neveah is another one.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Eggbert. Seriously. Felt so sorry for the guy.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:06 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Pachyderm (as in elephant)
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 11:49 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• psoria!! really how bad is that?
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Jim Bob Cooter (he is a football player, and I couldn't help but wonder who would let their child have this last name)
    mom2be_25

Answer by mom2be_25 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Va-gina and Niger Black (yes he was african american).
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Escalade :(
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 9:07 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Virgin

Kavaughnjala

Trishchten

Pajama

Easter

Cain Sin

Malmoth

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:27 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• now I have never heard of the jello names. . . that is messed up. I seriously wonder why people have chosen to name such awful names. . . or is it some kind of joke. . . I mean you can say that is your name. . .but is it really? I used to think the worst was a boy I went to school with named Harris Balls (Harry Balls) but then my brother in law chose to name their first son Banedin Fistdandellis. . . you try to pronounce that. . .It is supposed to be like Ban-(short) i -den Fist-dan-dellis Yikes! I wanted to cry when they told us the name. . . Poor kid. . . they have three kids too. . . Sachial, like Say-she-all, is the second boy and then 'Dess as in Goddess, (seriously with the apostrophe) is the girl. . . The names Dysentery, Cholera, and Chlamydia are actually listed as valid names via census. . . originally dating back to the early 1900's . . . And yet apparently still in use. . . and I still ask WHY?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2010