How many times do you have sex in a week? adult content

I dont mean to be vulgar. I just wonder sometimes if me and my husband fall into the "normal" category or if we are lacking :-) with your answer please say how long you are with your partner and how much kids you have ( I bet that makes a difference)

mel4christ

Asked by mel4christ at 4:19 AM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• actually lately it has been lacking due to we are freaking busy but We strive for 3 times a week at the very least. . . I would like more. . . but you can't always get what you want. . .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Very good "3 times at the least" wow thats great! how long you've been together and how much kiddies and is that what is effecting "freaking busy"?
    mel4christ

Comment by mel4christ (original poster) at 4:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• WE BEEN MARRIED 3 YEARS AND HAVE A 7 MONTH BABYGIRL--WE HAVE SEX TWICE A DAY EVERYDAY SO WHAT LIKE 14 TIMES A WEEK LOL YUP SOMETIMES LESS ALL DEPENDS BUT FOR SURE ONCE A DAY
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 4:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• we have been married for almost 9 years and have one DD. . . what makes the busy busy (freaking busy) lol is our schedules and I home-educate our DD both DD and hubby have lots of medical (hubby is disabled Veteran). Then working and household chores and all. . . it is hectic. . . my work is never done. But like I said we strive for 3 times a week. . . right now we struggle to get once a week. . . but if nothing else we try to make one night just for us. . .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• im TTC so basically every day if i can.
    Tammie_warren

Answer by Tammie_warren at 4:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• wow Genesis29 that is amazing!!!! I think that would be a little too much for me.....
    @ Tammie Oh yes I've been there.....it became a chore for us when we were TTC....
    @anonymous wow me and my hubby are together for 9 years also and have a 14 month old son.....
    mel4christ

Comment by mel4christ (original poster) at 4:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We've been married 11 years, two kids and one on the way. Right now, I've been put on pelvic rest and we can't have sex, but before I went and got myself knocked up again, we were averaging twice a week.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:00 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I can't tell you a weekly average. Some weeks it is 3 times some it is none. Just depends.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:00 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Not enough darling....not enough...

AT LEAST once a week (lately) I would like to have it 3 times a week, DH could probably go every other week. I think i have more testosterone than he does...LOL! Sometimes i am lucky & get it more than that. I have miles of smiles on those weeks!

We have one 9 year old girl. I'm a SAHM, & he works way too much fixing fire systems. Which is why he is too tired for sex most of the time *SIGH*...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:15 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I don't believe genesis.

And if she is correct, her & her SO are taking the risk of burning out their sex life too fast. Which is a problem most people don't realize can happen. Our sex therapist (been married 20 years) told us that we over sexed our marriage in the beginning, which is why we were not turned on by each other anymore. We had sex once a day, almost everyday for a few years. There needs to be some "off" time if you really want to have a happy sex life. Our sex therapist told us that too much sex in the beginning can slowly ruin a relationship because (usually men) become uninterested eventually. There must be some mystery sometimes to keep both interested. We were ordered to not have sex for 6 weeks, but to just "date" each other. By the time that 6 weeks was up, we were so happy to be having sex again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Nov. 16, 2010